Maduro Invest represents an ultimate all-in-one solution if you need reliable brokerage trading platform software or a foundation for a cross-asset exchange. Maduro Invest will provide you with all the popular instruments, from crypto and Forex to digitized assets, intended both for spot exchange and margin trading.
One platform, many solution
- Trading flexibility. In MT5 you have the choice of two order accounting systems (netting and hedging), 4 execution models and all order types;
- Professional technical analysis. The platform allows you to open up to 100 charts with quotes at a time, track price movements using 21 timeframes and carry out detailed market analysis with over 80 technical indicators;
- Fundamental analysis tools are always available in MT5: the economic calendar and financial news can help you to forecast price movements;
- Trading signals. Copy trades of successful traders by subscribing to the selected signal provider;
- Mobile trading. Install the mobile app on your iOS or Android device and trade the financial markets anywhere and anytime;
- Web trading. Trade direct from any web browser providing further flexibility in addition to using the desktop application or mobile app.
- Algorithmic trading allows you to trade the markets using trading robots (Expert Advisors) without your direct involvement in every trade;
- MetaTrader Market is a built-in online store where you can find best trading robots and indicators;
- Virtual hosting allows Forex trading 24 hours a day and does not require your PC to be turned on as the platform is virtually hosted on a remote server.
MetaTrader 5 is a multi-asset trading platform that supports Forex, stocks, and futures trading. It comes with enhanced capabilities for detailed price analysis, algorithmic trading, and copy trading.
MetaTrader 5 – web trading made simple
1. One-click trading
2. Update orders using charts
3. Easy to use
STILL HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT METATRADER 5 OR NEED HELP?
MetaTrader 5 Mobile Forex Trading
What you can do with mobile Forex trading apps:
- Place market and pending orders;
- Analyze market trends with built-in technical indicators;
- Use interactive charts;
- View account history and statements, detailing your open trades and account balance;
- Receive push notifications whenever important events occur.